Max Comfort VS: Therapeutic Foam Mattress
Upper Class Pressure Reduction with Mid Class Pricing
Three Layer, VISCO design with Ultra-Firm Side Support Rails
- Ultra-Comfort VISCO immersion Support surface. Base is Convoluted High Density for support and center core features load bearing cells for weight displacement. Mattress design allows full rotation of head to foot to extend life of mattress.
- Ultra-Firm side rails allows safe transfers and security of patient sitting on side of mattress.
- NOVA-STRETCH Fluid Proof 4-way stretch sleep surface is cool and comfortable. Mattress is completely sealed using Anti-Microbial agents for infectious control issues.
- Foam contains NO LATEX and has been treated with Anti-Microbial and FR agents.
- Mattress meets the minimum CFR 1633 standards along with more stringent fire requirements such as CA.129 & BFDX-11, by encapsulating entire foam core with fire barrier sleeve.
- Mattress width is 36” not 35” as most manufacturers have to reduce side rail gap issues.
Weight limit: 350 lbs.
Warranty: 7-years, non-prorated.
Mattress height: 6.75″ at center
Mattress weight: 30 lbs.